Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Private Army for Skin Protection


Here is my private army for fighting all those bad things that we don't want on our skin. Regulars of this blog already know that I use Celeteque facial wash. I also use their toner. I use the one with the blue cap but I saw this yesterday at Watson's and so I decided to try it out because of these two words - 'alcohol-free'. I used it this morning and I love it already!

I use Human Heart Nature Night Moisturizer with Royal Jelly and Aloe Vera after washing my face at night. Of course you already know about my Etude House makeup remover which I use prior to washing. I use this night moisturizer when I don't have spots to get rid of or when my face is very dry. It works wonders for my skin. I apply this on my face, neck and decolletage. 

Meanwhile, I use this triple threat from Garnier to A. Moisturize my face (right). B. Lighten dark spots (left). C. To lighten eye bags (middle). I use the moisturizer in the morning and the other two at night.  


For once a week exfoliation, I use Human Heart Nature's Exfoliating Facial Scrub with Super Fruits and Black Rice. I have to warn you about this product. It stinks! It smells really awful, like puke! But I use it anyway as it's gentle enough to remove dead skin cells on my very sensitive skin. I don't rub this in. I use light massaging strokes while holding my breath. I'm not kidding! Then I rinse everything off as fast as I can. I skip this part when my face is too dry. But really, these products from Human Heart Nature are really great! Proudly Pinoy Made!




What about you? What's your secret to soft, smooth skin?

2 comments:

  1. that scrub irritated my skin. maybe its the papaya enzyme. ugh! and it stinks! haha. hmm. but i wanna try the celeteque toner. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Abby Oh, yeah it stinks! You said it! I've since stopped using that scrub and moved on to St. Ives Olive Scrub. It's much better.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails