Monday, February 15, 2010

Etude House Dear Darling Blush


I can't tell you exactly what shade this is as it doesn't say on the packaging. Or maybe it does in Korean. Anyway, if it helps, here are the codes written in English - CH004 C91020.  

This costs around P278. Sorry, I lost the receipt. But it's definitely way cheaper than The Face Shop's blushes. 




As for pigmentation, I'd say it's okay. It's not rockstar great but for that price, it' okay. I applied the blush 3x to get the shade on my hand. Of course, I only dab my finger once on the pot then stroke my finger on my cheeks then blend it with a Kabuki brush when I'm using it for everyday wear.


The shade is a nice peach-pink with a bit of shimmer. I like shimmery makeup. I don't like matte because it doesn't jive with my skin. But I use matte products every once in a while.

It also suits my sensitive skin. No rashes, redness whatsoever. It also lasts until half a day. 

Will I repurchase? Yes! But only when I'm in Megamall. I don't want to trek all the way there just for a pot of blush. Price of one blush + transpo = The Face Shop Blush. Little Miss Practical Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails