Skip to main content

Let's Talk Baby Wipes


Aside from my Etude House makeup remover, I regularly use baby wipes to remove makeup especially on my sensitive eye area. I regularly use Hello Kitty baby wipes. The pink one. We were at Baby Company, Powerplant last week, looking for a gift for the new addition to the family in Iligan and I spotted this. It costs P69.75 for 72 sheets. I thought it was reasonably priced so I gave it a go. 

I have mixed feelings about this. It's scented, which I don't like. I think the scent would be too much for a newborn. The sheets are small compared to the Hello Kitty ones. Because of that, I need at least 2 to wipe my hands and/or remove my makeup. With the HK, I only use 1. But this effectively removes my makeup. Just be sure to wipe gently as I find that this hurts my skin. I exert the same amount of effort with the HK wipes but that doesn't hurt. This hurts. Now I'm wondering if this is really safe for babies. 

Another interesting find are the cotton buds which are packed like Q-Tips and cost only P69.75 so I bought that too. Will see if it's any good compared to The Face Shop's and the Watsons brand.

If you want to try the HK wipes, buy them at Landmark supermarket. Don't buy them at SM or Watsons because they cost P98 there. At Landmark, they only cost P79.75. P20 is not a joke, you know. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...