Skip to main content

Nail Love

I'm seriously loving these nail polish from Caronia. I used to avoid this brand because of the quality. The nail polish just lasts a day. It's so frustrating to see your nail polish chipped off in the morning. But I guess with brand rebuilding comes better quality. 

These are the colors that I carefully picked from their brand. Most of my polish come from The Face Shop. 

From left to right - Golden Sun which reminds me of sunflower fields, Goddess which is my absolute favorite from the bunch. It's a nice mermaid green. The third one is Purple Punch which I'm wearing right now and which also chipped this morning. I applied this last night. This was one of my first purchases from last year. So maybe the quality wasn't that good yet. Next is Silver Platinum which has been around for some time. I used this in December. Then we have Copper Rock which is a beautiful shade and complements my hand color really well. And Blue Velvet which I saw in a Cosmo ad and fell in love with immediately and lastly Orange Pop for days when I want to be loud and rockin'.

For international readers, yep, they cost only P24.75. That's roughly 53 cents in USD. I'd like to hear from my international readers. What's your favorite local (and cheap) brand of nail polish?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...