Skip to main content

Etude House Fresh Nailwash


I didn't bother researching (or asking) about the scents of these two. But I do know for certain that I don't like the smell of the pink one. It has this lingering smell that I can't quite put my finger on that just doesn't jive with my olfactory system. Will I finish the bottle? Of course! It's worth P75. The blue one on the other hand, I used this morning to hurriedly remove my chipped polish which I forgot to remove last night. Big mistake. Never use this when you're in a hurry. It took me a little over 5 minutes to remove polish on all 10 fingers! With The Face Shop's nail polish remover, I can do this in 2 minutes. I like the scent of the blue one though. Not too strong. And it doesn't linger. 

Aside from not doing its job quite well, these removers are not economical. I used up 4 cotton pads this morning whereas with TFS, I only use 1-2. You also have to put a lot on a pad to be able to get rid of all polish on ONE finger. So you have to pour some more for your second and third and so on fingers.

Do I repurchase? When I saw this I was so happy to find a cheaper alternative to TFS but with these results, my answer is a big NO. I'm going back to The Face Shop after I use these up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...