Friday, February 5, 2010

Human Heart Nature Luxurious Goat's Milk and Cocoa Body Butter

I would have liked it to be more luxurious. It's not as luxurious as my Victoria's Secret Champagne and Strawberries Body Butter which is absolute bliss when applied, by the way. This body butter feels like thick lotion. It's not as thick as my Simple Pleasures Hope Lotion though. Let's see, I think it feels like softened butter. You know, butter that you take out of the ref and wait to soften because you're going to use it for baking. Then you mash the butter and mix it with sugar and eggs. That's how this body butter feels without the grainy feeling of the sugar. It's not gross mind you. It's just that I benchmarked it against VS. 

Let's talk merits. I like the fact that it gets easily absorbed by my skin. I don't have to rub it in so hard so it takes less time for me to get ready in the morning. I've been applying this on my legs for a few days now. It's only this morning that I tried applying it on my arms. I was scared to get that sticky, yucky feeling. I'm surprised it doesn't feel like that at all. My skin is soft and smooth. Let's see what happens when I get out of my igloo. I probably won't use this when it's sweltering hot. You can use this if you're staying in a cold office then go out when it's cool out already. If you're on the road/field too much I suggest you get a lighter lotion to avoid getting sticky. 

I chose the non-perfumed version. I'm not particular with smells. I like layering or using one scent at a time. This is great when I want to use my perfume. I'm a spritz/eau de toilette/cologne kind of girl. I don't go for heavy perfumes. The only perfumes that I like are Clinique Happy, Cool Water and Ferragamo Incanto Charms. 

This doesn't help much with my very dry skin. My legs are still flaky and shedding in spite of applying a generous amount of body butter. I believe it will help heal my legs but not as quickly as I would like it to. 

The website says it's perfect for preventing and reducing stretch marks. We will see....

For only P79.75, this will be one of my best cheap thrills!

To purchase click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails