Friday, February 26, 2010

Nichido Juicy Lips


I've only used this a couple of times but I can say that I like it. This product (or brand) gets mixed reviews from everybody. It seems women my age tend to like it whereas teenagers complain that this makes their lips darken. I've read several reviews regarding Nichido's lipsticks at a teen discussion board and their verdict was they didn't like it. I've also read some makeup artists' reviews and they said that they like this. So, trusting on the wisdom of the ages, I bought one for P88 at Beauty by SM.

This shade is Hawaiian Punch. It's highly pigmented. I only apply a small amount on my lower lips and blend it out with a brush or just press my lips together.

See how much color that is? I only applied this very lightly. I'd say this is even better than my Dear Darling Lipsticks. They also have the same shades as the ones I bought from Etude House and at a fraction of the price.

I can't really say if it dries out my lips as my lips tend to dry up really fast nowadays regardless of the brand of lipstick that I use. Dunno if it's weather/climate related or what. I also don't get breakouts and allergies with this product. 

It doesn't do well in heat though, as you can see in the picture. This was taken one night when it wasn't that hot yet. My other lipsticks were not melting. This one was.

I plan to buy all the colors in this line! 

Do you have any good/bad experiences with Nichido? Care to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails