Wednesday, May 25, 2011

101!

Wow, 101! I didn't think that I would reach 100 followers in just a few days! And it even went over that! And the timing is fortunate as I was already thinking of shutting down this blog. I've been having different thoughts, different feelings about this blog for the past few weeks now and seeing my follower meter up each day was indeed a blessing. How can I shut this blog down now when I know that a lot of people are enjoying and learning from what I write? And I know these people follow my blog because they really read what's in it. These people discover my blog and find out that they can relate to the things I'm writing about. And that makes me happy.

I want to thank each and every one of you on my followers list. Without you, I wouldn't be here, still. So as a sign of gratitude, and as promised, we are having a giveaway!!! Stay tuned for the prizes and details!

Thank you everyone!

14 comments:

  1. congrats hun.. you deserved it ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on hitting the 101 mark. I'm happy that you'll continue on blogging, I learn a lot from your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lady E! Don't you dare shut down this blog! Bakit naman?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may not comment all the time but I am a certified lurker. please, please. i want more cat and makeup posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations E! =) your blog was actually one of the first blogs i followed. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! Please don't shut this down! :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. and just for that Helen, I will continue blogging. thank you for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  8. opo salmoncat. sorry na. hindi na. = )

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you sugar. that was heartwarming.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails