Tuesday, May 31, 2011

All my (makeup) bags are packed…

I’m ready to go to my makeup gig tomorrow! I only have one traincase so I put the other makeup in my megabox but the plastic container couldn’t support the weight so I went to Muji yesterday in search for the perfect makeup bag. Lo and behold:

muji makeup bag, by bitsandtreats

(I wanted to do a video post on this but I’m still too lazy as I just woke up.) Edit: This was supposed to be uploaded this morning but the Internet was so freaking slow.

I love this bag because it’s lighter than a regular traincase. It has no divisions inside but nothing a little creativity wouldn’t fix.

There are 4 compartments outside the bag. I put my falsies in the front pockets.

Here’s the cover inside, another compartment:

muji bag cover, by bitsandtreats

This is the top portion:

top portion, by bitsandtreats

On the right side I have my palettes and the huge toner from Etude House:

palettes, by bitsandtreats

More palettes underneath plus  my Revlon Photo Ready foundies and lippies:

more palettes and lippies, by bitsandtreats

The other lippies are already on the palette with the silver clasp on the left. I hate bringing tubes.

There are holders on the right side where I put my stick concealers:

side holders, by bitsandtreats

Here’s the second layer on the left, more palettes. LOL:

2nd layer eyeshadows, by bitsandtreats

There are also holders on the left side:

compartments on the left side, by bitsandtreats

This bag also comes with a brush holder. It’s in the center at the back compartment:

brush holder, by bitsandtreats

It’s a shame… I can only put 5 brushes in here then the rest have to go to the left side.

brushes, by bitsandtreats

It has an elastic band to hold the brushes in place:

elastic on brush holder, by bitsandtreats

Stay tuned for part 2!

4 comments:

  1. Nice makeup bag! Even if it has a few compartments, you still managed to make it organized. Good luck with your gig! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove this makeup bag!! Especially the brush holder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you guys! I'm an organization addict Helen!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails