Thursday, May 19, 2011

EOTD: Green and Pink

Green and pink is one of my favorite color combinations especially when it comes to eyeshadows. I had a makeup gig last Sunday and needed to practice and figure out a look prior to the event. As usual, my victim, I mean, model was my cousin C.

cat eotd, by bitsandtreats


It was too bright when I took the shots so the colors are washed out.

cat pink and green eyes, by bitsandtreats

Here’s a closeup:

pink and green eotd, by bitsandtreats

I used my Too Faced Pixie Pin-Ups Palette.

In the end, I decided to use a pink and yellow look for the client which turned out quite nicely. I’ll show you a similar look that I did on C  on another post.

We also had fun doing her hair:

cat braided hair, by bitsandtreats

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails