Monday, May 9, 2011

Revlon goes ThreeSixty–Part 2

I say 360 because they’ve got every corner, every angle and every side covered. They’ve got big stars like Jessica Biel, Halle Berry and Jessica Alba for endorsers. They’re on glossies, posters,billboards and did you know that they also had a building projection? If I’m not mistaken, they are the very first cosmetics brand in the Philippines to do that. They did that in MOA where Jessica Alba and Halle Berry would greet you before you enter the mall.

Now they’re really giving the competition a hard time to follow their act with this:

i-touch, by bitsandtreats

This is what I was telling you in my previous post. They utilized this technology before but now (as I’ve said in Part 1), you can use your own face instead of the model on the screen so you’d know exactly how your chosen shades would look on you. I tried this out and it was really great to see my face with their different makeup on. I’m not a big Revlon user. I only have one Revlon product in my collection and I’m very satisfied with that. This enabled me to “try out” their products without removing my full makeup on. (I just came from makeup class that day and I didn’t want to remove my makeup just yet). This technology convinced me to try out and explore Revlon products more.

moi at the revlon event, by bitsandtreats


I am really loving the Colorburst Lip Gloss Line and I can’t wait to stock on them to use on my clients. Here’s my favorite shade:

28042011497

Jessica is wearing Hot Pink and I am definitely getting that. Rather, MB is getting that for me! I asked him this afternoon and he already said yes. Wheee!

They also had a mini makeover that day and I was amazed that the consultants can utilize whatever tools they have to do a makeover. Revlon does not have any fancy brushes and tools but Ms. Lani was still able to give one of the guests a makeover.

revlon counter, by bitsandtreats

They also have this other new product which is a mineral foundation that has coconut water. It’s so cool to the touch that it almost feels like your face is wet but in reality, it’s just the loose powder that is cold. It’s very refreshing, perfect for summer.

revlon goodies, by bitsandtreats

I want those glosses!!! What’s your favorite Revlon product? I’d like to know so that I can try them out!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails