Friday, May 6, 2011

Cutting My Tiny UDPP

The time finally came to cut open the tiny UDPP I got with my NAKED Palette. I know it’s going to be a tough job for a simple cutter or knife so I asked MB to do the honors. I have weak fingers and hands (due to PM) so I left this job to him. He said that he used a saw (!) because the knife just wouldn’t cut it.

udpp contents, by bitsandtreats

Look how much product that tiny thing holds.

cutting my udpp, by bitsandtreats

The only problem with this is, once it’s exposed to air, it becomes hard to blend. I have to warm it with my fingers first then apply. Oh, well. Fortunately, I have the tube as backup.

If you’re wondering where you can purchase the UDPP, check out our online store HYPHEN.

4 comments:

  1. nice, i'm nearing in cutting my UDPP too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I salute MB for deciding to use a saw instead of a knife...10 points for you MB

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ahne: LOL sa comment na ito!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a saw? LOL! MB's such a sweetheart for helping you with this E. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails