Friday, May 27, 2011

Our Muse

You all know that my regular muse is my cousin C. One day when I was out with my best friend of 24 years, I told her that if her..ehem..granddaughter L needed my services as MUA to just tell me. (My best friend C is only 30-ish. L is her granddaughter from a niece. She’s not old.) Fortunately, she did! She was joining the Santacruzan.

Here she is, getting prepped by Ninang C:

L, getting prepped by C, by bitsandtreats
Isn’t she adorable?

Here’s what I did for her eyes:

lovie's eyeshadow, by bitsandtreats

Here’s the final look:

Lovie in pink and yellow gown, by bitsandtreats

I used the Fanny Serrano dual finish foundation on her and it stayed the whole night!

lovie's japayuki pose, by bitsandtreats
The Japanese Kawaii pose is a must !

Here’s the 3 of us with my best friend C. I was only able to do her eyes as we were pressed for time. They were getting ready for the procession at this stage. Sorry for the haggarda versoza look. Of course I didn’t bother retouching my makeup. I applied makeup in the morning before going to church and didn’t bother touching up when I got home. I just changed clothes then went to my appointment.

me, celine, lovie

I super love my Uniqlo shirts! This one is a collaboration with CANMAKE cosmetics. More EOTD’s coming! I’m having a grand time writing.

9 comments:

  1. awww great job! she looks super cute & FTW ang poses haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygosh. Officially the cutest kid I've ever seen!! She looks like an adorable cupcake!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think pink and yellow is a nice combination for kids, no kitten?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Michelle: parang ang sarap panggigilan no?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ang cute ^_^ (hi little princess)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails