Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Cheap Chica Find: Herbench Makeup Kit

So how was your long weekend ladies? I hope you were able to exercise your right to vote. I know it was very frustrating but the election was a very important milestones for our country. I'm proud to say that ever since I was allowed to vote, I've never missed a single election. Remember, if you did not vote just because you were too lazy, you don't have the right to complain about what's going on in the country for the next few years.

Anyway, let me brighten up your day by presenting this week's cheap chica find:

  

 I've been looking for a makeup kit that has a brush compartment. Found it here:



Those are my Charm brushes. They're too small for the band. I just pulled them up to show how the brushes would look like when strapped. 

My requirements for a makeup kit are simple - not too big but not too small and not heavy. Just the right size to hold my stuff:


It holds my compact, lip balm, lipstick, blush, kabuki brush, blotting paper, mirror. It still has room for a few extras. Here it is empty:




This Herbench makeup kit costs P169.75 and is available in blue, red, white and pink. I bought this about 3 weeks ago. I went to Bench G5 last Sunday and they still had some stocks left. So if you're in need of a new kikay kit, head on over to your nearest Bench boutique!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails