Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Perfect Summer Nail Color (or Colors!)

I'm getting addicted to nail polish. I change colors every two days! Good thing I have quite a collection. My nail polish are mostly from The Face Shop, Etude House, one from Sally Hansen and a few from Caronia. You've already seen my Caronia collection. If not, you can see it here. I've added a couple more. 

I swore that I will not buy pinks anymore but I couldn't resist especially when the two colors that I've been looking for forever finally popped out a couple of weeks ago. Here they are:

Meet Diva and Posh!

Diva has a magenta-like shade while Posh looks like a toned down neon pink that's glossy/metallic. I don't wear these colors separately. I combine them! First, I swipe some Diva then wait for it to dry. I then apply a coat of Posh. I purposely didn't take a picture of my nails because I want you to find that out for yourselves! I'll give you a hint. The resulting color reminds me of beautiful sunsets and summer tropical punches. = )

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails