Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thank You MB!


Just to show my appreciation to MB for buying me this (and to make him stop bugging me to blog about this), I am posting a couple of pictures of this Twilight Saga Boxed Set.

 

Yeah, I know that it's lame that I was only able to finish this a couple of weeks ago but I'm still glad I was able to. I really didn't like how the saga ended. Twilight made me excited but that excitement eventually died down until I reached Breaking Dawn. I think my favorite is Eclipse. Let's see how the movie compares. Didn't like New Moon at all. I found some things in Breaking Dawn totally absurd and sometimes even sick.

The Twilight Saga Boxed Set is available at National Bookstore for P1400.

How about you? What's your favorite Twilight book? And I couldn't resist, are you Team Edward or Team Jacob? I'm on the wolf's side 'cause I always go for the underdog. = )

So, THANK YOU MB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails