Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Awesome Friends

Merry Christmas everyone! I finally had some down time to blog. I’ve been very busy these past few weeks leading up to Christmas with paperwork, last-minute shopping, tending to the store, etc. Yesterday, I spent around 8 hours cooking for our Christmas dinner. We usually have Christmas dinner on the 25th but MB and I have some things to attend to today so we had the dinner last night. I will blog about the dishes that I cooked in my food blog soon.

Anyway, a few days back, I receive two awesome gifts from 2 of my my best friends. I consider them family and I love them dearly. I have very few friends and the ones that I have, I can truly say that they are for keeps. I don’t have a lot of Facebook friends, I don’t have a lot of friends in the real world but these two, I know they will be there for me no matter what.

So yeah, I got these awesome gifts because they know me very well.

beauty gifts, bitsandtreats

This is a set of Body Souffle from A. She just recently had a trip to Australia and brought home this gift.

a's gift, bitsandtreats

I love it!I am obsessed with lotions and bath products these days and these are perfect. These will have to wait though as I have to finish some of my opened products first.

m's gift, bitsandtreats

This other set is from M. It’s a complete set of bath and body care products. It even comes in a cute makeup bag. I saw this at S&R back in November but I didn’t have the budget for it. Plus, I didn’t want to keep buying as my stockpile was still intact that time. M got this at Robinson’s Place Manila and I was thrilled when I opened the bag! She was really happy that I liked her gift. She said that she really thought about what to give me this year. I love it M! I will be bringing this to my out-of-town trip this January.

Thank you ladies! I truly appreciate your gifts! I love them and I love you both!

How about you? What awesome gifts have you received so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails