Saturday, December 8, 2012

Benefit That Gal

benefit that gal, bitsandtreats

I have no idea why I don’t have blog posts of products that I like. One example is this Benefit That Gal brightening face primer. I’ve been using it for a long time now and I was surprised that it wasn’t in the archives.

I finished this travel tube last November. I have a full sized one waiting to be opened. I finished this first because I opened this first. Right now, I’m using Girl Meets Pearl which is also another great product. Will blog about that soon.

Anyway, this primer is pink. I avoided using face primers for some time because of my acidic skin. I found this tube again after a few months and decided to give it a second try. It turns out, I need to have the right combination of products in order for this to work. I’m happy to say that all my current foundations and BB creams go with this product nicely. I no longer suffer from skin darkening due to acidity. I guess it’s the combination of products and my diet that has changed my skin’s condition dramatically. My skin is still acidic but not as bad as before.

This primer is pink but goes on invisible on my skin. It’s very light. I have a very oily T-zone and this product does not do anything to change that. It does not give my skin breakouts. You only need a small amount to cover your entire face and neck area (if you put foundation on your neck as well).

I sold this at Hyphen way before Benefit came to the Philippines. I have no idea how much this costs in the boutique now. I also stopped carrying Benefit products in Hyphen as a sign of respect to them when they entered the local market. I just got all the remaining Benefit products for myself.

My usual face primer is NARS but that’s too expensive so this is a good every day alternative. I reserve NARS for special occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails