Saturday, December 1, 2012

Palgantong Powder

palgantong makeup, bitsandtreats

This is another one of those products that I snatched from Hyphen. A lot of my customers swear by it. It’s great when someone comes up to me and identifies this product. I had the privilege of using it in one of my wedding gigs.

palgantong pearl beige powder, bitsandtreats
This product is good for oily skin. It will make your makeup last longer. But, and that is a big but, (no pun intended) for super oily skinned ladies, you need to layer it a bit more. My clients had very oily skin and I needed to retouch the bride after the wedding before the reception. I actually wanted to retouch the makeup while the wedding was going on. At that time I felt that this product failed me. 

This product is designed for theater use so I had high hopes for it. But then again, actors get their makeup retouched every time they go backstage. They also have people to do this for them. If you want to use this product, have an open mind. Personally, it works for me. I don’t have very oily skin. I have combination dry-oily skin and I find that this powder makes my foundation/BB cream last on my T-zone. I use a big fluffy brush to apply this all over my face. I usually apply this after I put concealer to lock everything in.

It’s also surprising that I didn’t get allergies when I first used it. Some Japanese cosmetics make my skin react. It also does not get affected by my acidic skin so that’s a plus.

I have two other shades and I think this Pearl Beige shade fits me perfectly. This product is quite pricey but totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails