Wednesday, December 5, 2012

November Pan

Or should I say empties?

I was really happy in November as I got to finish a lot of products in my stock:

clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion, bitsandtreats
This lasted me 2 years!

etude house black head gommage, bitsandtreats
If you can get your hands on this product, go for it! It’s amazing!

skin protec and kerastase resistance age recharge, bitsandtreats
I will review the Kerastase in my next post

that gal and etude house bb cream,bitsandtreats

I will give a short review of That Gal in a future post. A quick search in my blog resulted to an absence of a review.

watsons soothing foot scrub, bitsandtreats

I hope I can finish more products before the year ends. I will also show you my December picks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails