Sunday, December 2, 2012

Watsons Soothing Foot Scrub

I used to ignore Watsons brand products because I thought for that price, it can’t be good. I also thought that in-house brands just aren’t worth my time. Snooty, I know but Watsons definitely proved me wrong. In my house, you will be able to see a lot of Watsons brands products. Here is a product that I discovered a month ago:

watsons soothing foot scrub, bitsandtreats

This is a lavender scented foot scrub. I love the texture, consistency and smell of this foot scrub. It works really great on my feet too. It’s better than my last Watsons foot scrub. I feel this is more effective as I no longer see dry, cracked skin on my heels.

I use this product twice a week. This tube costs Php79 if I remember correctly. I also like the packaging better than the foot shaped foot scrub because I am able to use up all the product. The foot scrub just won’t dispense the leftovers. I hate wasting product. I get irritated when I can’t scoop out every single drop of product from a bottle or tube.

This is an empty tube because I just finished it the other day and this is part of my November empties collection. I just bought a second tube which you’ve seen in my haul post. Love this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails