Monday, December 31, 2012

December 2012 Empties

Good morning everyone! It’s the last day of the year. Are you excited for tonight’s festivities? As for us, we will be celebrating tomorrow. Today, I will run some errands and do the groceries. I also hope to inject some paperwork when I come back (that includes blogging). I guess this post is fitting as it’s the end of the year. So here are the last of my empties this year:

bench very cherry pie shower gel, bitsandtreats

I know I only bought this but I told you that we are big users of shower gels. We were able to finish this in less than 2 weeks. This costs less than 200 pesos, I think and it was totally worth it. It does not dry up my skin too much (it’s cold so my skin is drier than usual). The scent is not overwhelming and lingers for a while on my skin.

clinique clarifying lotion 3 and clinique all about eyes rich, bitsandtreats

I just finished these two yesterday. This is a big bottle of Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3. MB and I share this. It lasted us for around 6 months. The jar is Clinique’s All About Eyes Rich which is my favorite eye cream. I have a new jar of eye cream, also from Clinique and my Clinique consultant, Baby, said that this new one is better. We will see.

lovely meex and victorias secret amber romance shower gel, bitsandtreats

I also finished another bottle of TFS nail polish remover and another bottle of shower gel. This is Victoria’s Secret Amber Romance. I am not a huge fan of this but it was not going anywhere at Hyphen so I decided to use it. The scent is for more mature women. It’s something that my grandmother would like. It was too strong for me at first but I learned to tolerate it.

nivea intensive body milk and etude house mascara remover, bitsandtreats

Finally, this Nivea Intensive Body Milk and Etude House Mascara Remover. The Nivea body milk is designed for Dry to Very Dry Skin but it did absolutely nothing for my super dry skin. I can use this when the weather is not too cold and not too hot but not in extremes.

I also finished a small bottle of hand sanitizer and another huge one. The small bottle I put in my purse and the big one, we use at home. I didn’t bother taking a photo as these will always be in my empties post. Ever since I saw that movie Contagion, I’ve been obsessed with sanitizing my hands every now and then especially if I shake other people’s hands or come into contact with them or hold a public thing such as the escalator or buttons of an elevator. Yes, I’m that praning!

So that ends my year. I did not do much blogging this year but I will really try to make it regular starting tomorrow. I still have a few product reviews left. I already took the pictures. I just need to sit down and write.

Happy New Year everyone! God bless us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails