Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Dove Hair Fall Rescue

dove hair fall treatment, bitsandtreats
Photo from Google

After several years of taking steroids, I felt the effects when I finally stopped. My hair started falling into small clumps and I could really see my hair thinning out. I have no idea how the effects of the steroids would stop but I gotta do something, right? It was fortunate that Dove hair care was launching in the Philippines and so I bought the shampoo and conditioner for hair fall and this tub of Hair Fall Rescue.

I used this treatment twice a week. On the tub it says to leave for a minute or two. I leave it on longer and rinse it out thoroughly.

I did not see the effects immediately but I can really say that I had less hair fall overtime. This treatment plus the Kerastase Age Recharge (which I blogged about a few days ago) really saved my hair.

When I went back to my stylist for a hair cut a few weeks ago, he commented that my hair was so thick that he was going to put a lot of layers to it. I was really glad to hear that. I used to have a full, thick head of hair before the steroids and I’m really happy that my body is healing.

The best part of this treatment is it does not make my scalp itch unlike other treatments. My hair is really hiyang to the Dove hair care line. I‘d like to try TRESemme but I’m afraid that I may have itching and flakes from it. I did buy the TRESemme hair treatment for dry and fizzy hair and I used it once. I will use it again today. On the first try, it was wonderful. I hope it will have that same effect until I finish the jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails