Thursday, December 13, 2012

Pink Lipbalms

pink lipbalms, bitsandtreats

I recently blogged about the Hello Kitty lipbalm being a disaster (just for me). This is another Hello Kitty lipbalm but in cherry flavor.

hk cherry lipbalm, bitsandtreats

It’s more pink than the strawberry one but still goes on clear. I also didn’t like this lipbalm because of the overwhelming smell and flavor. If I wanted to eat candy, I will eat candy. I just don’t like lipbalms that have too much flavor in them.

On the other hand, I truly love this:

maybelline baby lips pink glow, bitsandtreats

This is Maybelline Baby Lips Pink Glow in Mixed Berry. It smells and tastes just right. I’m not sure if the 8-hour promise of moisture is true because I’ve been using all red lipsticks and they tend to dry out my lips. I guess this lipbalm works with other lipsticks just not matte ones. If I’m not mistaken, this costs only Php89 while the Hello Kitty lipbalm costs Php99. I have another Baby Lips lipbalm which is also great. I’ll blog about that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails