Friday, December 14, 2012

Cover Everything

This is the ELF Cover Everything Concealer:

elf cover everything concealer, bitsandtreats

It’s very affordable for less than Php150 plus I got this on sale at 20% off. There’s nothing special about this concealer. It works but I have to re-apply every now and then. For that price, you can’t expect much right? But for everyday use, this is a good concealer. I just don’t like the clay smell so I stopped using it. I used to put this in my makeup kit so I can have a midday touchup. I apply a combination of Benefit Boi-ing 1 and 2 at home then use this ELF concealer for touchups.

This concealer also does not react too much to my acidic skin so that’s a plus for me. This is a good budget concealer to have in your stash.

Oh, I also noticed that there are a lot of Filipinas that are not familiar with concealers. We carry a lot of concealers in Hyphen and in the store, a lot of customers ask me what the concealer sticks are for. I explain to them how it’s used and then they exclaim, “so that’s how actresses hide their eye bags!” It’s really surprising that something as important as a concealer is unbeknownst to a lot of women. If you have perfect skin but have a few dark spots on your face and under the eyes, a concealer is all you need. You don’t need to spend money on foundations.  So yeah, if you’re not using a concealer, try it. It will change your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails