Sunday, December 9, 2012

December Lippies

I’m trying something new this month. I’m putting more effort into blogging my choice cosmetics so I will be presenting them by batch. Let’s start off with the lipsticks. Since it’s December, I will be using all my red lippies:

december lippies, bitsandtreats

Here are swatches:

december lippies swatches, bitsandtreats

From left to right: MAC WonderWoman, MAC Russian Red, Estee Lauder Pure Color Berry Pink, Maybelline Rose Pearl, Maybelline Wine, Maybelline Brick Rose, Avon Rose Gold and Avon Ruby in Gold.

I just discovered that the Ruby in Gold lippy came off the tube so that will probably be melted and put into a palette.

My every day lipstick is pink so this December is really a welcome change. I don’t know why even after years of wearing red lipstick, I still get intimidated by it. I guess wearing red everyday will change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails