Friday, December 7, 2012

Kerastase Age Recharge

This is the best hair treatment I’ve tried so far. My hair was damaged after I used the Etude House Bubble Hair Color. The effect was not immediate. My hair dried up over time. I went to my stylist to have it fixed. I was in the salon for one treatment and then his assistant recommended that I try the Kerastase Age Recharge.

kerastase resistance, bitsandtreats

I can’t remember the exact price but it’s at least Php2,500. This is actually cheaper than going to the salon every week to have my hair treated as that will cost Php1,200-Php1,8oo. I’m glad I invested in this product. It lasted several months!

You only need to apply a small amount to the tips of your hair. Then I massage my hair up so that the tips will touch other parts of my hair. The stylist’s assistant taught me this trick. He said this is a good way to distribute product and make it last longer as you only need a small amount every application. I just add a little bit more when needed.

This product made my hair softer. I used this twice a week. After I finished the tub, my stylist was satisfied with the result but wanted to cut my hair to get rid of the colored ends and some of the damaged hairs that were beyond repair. So now I’m sporting a shorter do. I’m growing it back so that I can have it curled again.

Don’t be intimidated by the price range of Kerastase products. They are definitely worth it and they will last you a long time. Plus, think of all the money you will save from salon trips. You don’t need to go to the salon, pay for the service and give tips.

2 comments:

  1. my hair got damaged too (eh hair bubbles). i might consider buying this product, thank you for your review. need ko na atang mgipon. that's quite expensive haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pero it's really worth it! saka tipid! I used this for 2-3 months yata. Try it! = )

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails