So, the bazaar was a success! A lot of students/faculty/outsiders welcomed Hyphen with open arms. Thank you DLSU Taft for clients and friends made during our 5-day stay there!
Did you think that the giveaways are over? Not yet, of course! Here’s more!
Mini Size U is not my favorite. I haven’t even tried it yet but I’ve read good reviews about it. So why didn’t I use this? It’s for oily skinned ladies. My skin is uber dry. So, I am giving this away to one lucky girl!
Green is my favorite color. Here are a few green things that I really love:
Green Sunsilk is my favorite makeup brush cleaner, Maybelline Extra Care in mint is my HG Lip Balm, the ELF powder brush is a nifty find at Sol’s booth in the last Super Sale Bazaar. I have one and it feels so good on my face! So soft! Lastly, the wedge sponges are Victoria Vogue. This is the only brand of sponges that I buy. They are quality, affordable sponges. Love them.
I think most of you already know the rules but for the benefit of newbies here they are:
1. Open to Philippine readers only.
2. You must be a follower of this blog.
3. Blog about this giveaway and send me the link. If you don’t have a blog, post in your FB or tweet it. Just send me the link.
4. All entries from the previous giveaways are included in this giveaway. BUT, if you like this prize and you don’t blog about it, you don’t get an entry and you’re not qualified to win this.
5. One person can win up to 2 prizes so there will be several winners. Just put in your FINAL blog entry (after all the giveaways have been announced) what prizes you want to win and why. I will judge based on creativity of blog post.
6. There are more giveaways to come so choose wisely. More blog posts, more chances of winning. For example, you blogged about this giveaway then you blog about the next giveaway or have blogged about the Clinique giveaway then that gives you 2 points. Highest score for the blog post is 5. So you get 7 points in total. You can blog about any (or all) of the giveaways to earn points.
7. Answer this in your blog post, What is your favorite color and what is the thing in this color that makes you happy whenever you see it? For example, my favorite color is green and I have a green clover necklace. I feel happy instantly whenever I wear it.
Which prize (from above) would you like to win and why?
8. This giveaway and all succeeding giveaways will go on until Feb. 27, 2011.