Monday, February 21, 2011

My HG Lip Balm

I am a lip balm addict and that simply means that I’ve tried dozens and dozens of brands/kinds since I was introduced to my first lip balm. So, I am pretty sure that I found the one:

maybelline lip smooth cool mint lip balm, by bitsandtreats

The Maybelline Lip Smooth (Cool Mint) may not work for some but it works wonders for me. I thought that this was great until after a few weeks of using it, my lips dried up. I have no idea why it suddenly stopped working. This, however, has not failed me and I hope that it will not in the long run. 

This keeps my lips moisturized and hydrated for the whole day. Of course, I keep reapplying whenever my lipstick fades but there are times when my lips are still soft even without the lipstick and this balm.

The best part is it comes in mint (my favorite lip balm flavor), is not sickeningly sweet and is very affordable at Php89! I am loving this so much that’s why I’m including it in my birthday giveaway. Click here to join.

Here’s a shot of the product to leave you with:
maybelline lip smooth cool mint, by bitsandtreats


Do you have an HG lip balm? Share!

3 comments:

  1. Hmm, I'm not sure if i have a HG lip balm, but so far I like carmex and lip ice that makes my lips pink. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pink lips look gorgeous on you! pwede mag try ka ng barbie lips? parang bagay na bagay sa iyo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. when you say barbie lips, light pink lipstick? I tried it, looks tacky on me. Medyo dark pink lang bagay sa akin.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails