Thursday, September 27, 2012

EOTD: Pride with a Dash of Lust

I dug these photos up in my archives. They are possibly from 5 months ago when I stopped blogging.

IMG_3244


IMG_3246

Don’t be afraid of color!
IMG_3249


I made this EOTD using the Pride and Lust palettes of Wet n Wild.

wet n wild palettes, bitsandtreats
(L-R) Pride, Lust

I love these palettes as they are affordable and they perform well. You usually can’t expect a drugstore makeup to be good but Wet n Wild eyeshadows are an exception.

The colors look daunting at first but the trick lies within your fingers and your brush. Lightly brush against the colors several times then tap your brush for a lighter day look. For night, do heavier strokes and don’t forget to tap to avoid fallouts. These eyeshadows tend to have fallouts but nothing that my ELF fan brush can’t fix.  Just keep building the colors until you reach your desired effect.

I have a lot of Wet n Wild eyeshadows and there are a few more that I want to buy. I’m just trying hard to stop myself because I still have a ton of makeup to last me for years!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails