Monday, September 17, 2012

The Madness Never Stops

Watsons was on sale again last weekend. I was able to visit on the last day of the sale, which was yesterday. I got a few things:

IMG_3417
It’s cheap and it’s Sesame Street

IMG_3418
Staple in the kitchen sink

IMG_3419

The Marionnaud brush is a dual ended brush. One end is for the eyebrows, the other a slanted brush. I only use the eyebrow brush. It served me a long time. It’s cheap at only 59.75 pesos. Good thing they re-stocked the Kleenex oil blotters as it was sold out the last time I went there. It, too, is on sale.

I got this as a GWP:

IMG_3421

I also bought other things:

IMG_3416

I thought Etude House in SM was on sale when I got the eye makeup remover. Turns out, it’s 10% off for every 1,500 purchase. The Ellana brush cleaner is my favorite cleanser. It was out of stock for a few months and then yesterday I was shocked at the price – Php320. I compared this new bottle to my old bottle and it is smaller and more expensive. If you know any good brush cleaners, I would appreciate a shoutout.

IMG_3420

Lastly, MB bought me a few things at The Face Shop. I try to finish a product even if I don’t like it but my current facial wash is not really working for me. My face is not clearing up and I keep getting new zits everyday so I asked MB if he could buy me this facial wash. He also bought me this circle face brush that I’m very excited to use. I paid for the angled eyeshadow brush because I want to practice a makeup technique.  The facial wash is Php645, the circle brush is Php595 and the angled brush is Ph315. I also got a GWP with this purchase.

I saved money with this shopping trip again. My total Watsons savings is Php188, lower than my previous which was Php274. I used a coupon with this transaction as well. I also used my points to pay for the Etude House makeup remover so I saved Php198. I used my Bench card for the TFS haul and gained Php200 for my next purchase. The envelope bag is also useful for my files when I go to Hyphen’s different branches. I’ve been meaning to buy an envelope for my files and I was fortunate enough to score this freebie. I’m really having fun shopping smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails