Monday, September 24, 2012

More Love & Beauty Goodies

There were more products included in the Forever 21 Love & Beauty makeup kit that Ahne gifted me. I already blogged about the palette and the gloss. Here are the remaining three:

IMG_1907
eye liner
IMG_1911
mascara
IMG_1913
liquid liner

I wasn’t able to use these three because my cousin C got them. She said they were okay and she can’t complain because she got them for free. LOL. These are not waterproof and I don’t usually wear regular eye products because they smudge and smear like crazy on me. So I guess it’s good that C was able to enjoy them.

Here are a few swatches:

love & beauty eye liner swatch

I rubbed the eye liner with with my finger and it still left a mark. I had to remove it with a makeup remover so I guess it really is good for a student on a budget to use.

love & beauty liquid liner swatch, bitsandtreats

Here’s the mascara wand:

IMG_1912

In my opinion, Forever 21’s latest beauty products are getting better. I have a few other products which I personally use and some others which are available at Hyphen (lipstick, blush, palettes, etc.). I’m excited to see more from this line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails