Friday, September 21, 2012

NARS Hanamichi Palette

It’s one of the most beautiful makeup palettes I’ve ever seen and so I naturally had to have it. My mom got this for me some time ago when it was launched in the country.

IMG_3426 
This came in a box. When you open the box you will see a pouch housing the palette and a special brush. For the life of me, I couldn’t find the brush. It’s in my makeup collection somewhere. I’m sure I’ll be able to find it when I’m not actually looking for it.

The colors are beautiful but they’re not as pigmented as I was expecting them to be. I have to layer them carefully to avoid fall outs and to avoid one color erasing the other. I use the white as base and highlighter. I use the gold one for the lids, sometimes for the crease. Same with the red. The black one I use for the outer V.

Here’s one look using the Hanamichi palette. I’m having a hard time making the colors show in the photos but I think this will give you a good idea.

nars hanamichi eotd, bitsandtreats


nars hanamichi eotd 3, bitsandtreats


nars hanamichi eotd 2, bitsandtreats

The colors are really light so if you are not used to wearing dark colors, don’t be intimidated by this palette. As I’ve said, you need to layer them on to build up the colors. You can use this palette for day or night.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails