Friday, September 7, 2012

Haul

I had a few things to do today in the CBD and as we were leaving the mall, the rain fell like crazy so I told my mom to just wait until the rain stops before we go home. We hung out at Watsons instead and I brought home these:

watsons haul, bitsandtreats

Watsons is on sale so I took advantage of it. I now seldom buy retail. I wait for sales. I guess age does that to you. During the time that I didn’t blog, I hoarded stuff from Watsons whenever they were on sale. I now have a stockpile that includes feminine products, toothpaste, toothbrushes and cotton pads to last me for the rest of the year. I will go shopping for them again next year when Watsons will be on sale. All of them were on Buy 1 Get 1 so I managed to save a lot of money.

This haul is no different. The Watsons shower gel were on BOGO. The baby wipes were 99 pesos for 3 packs. I had a coupon for 50 pesos off for every 300 purchase of Watsons brand products. So you can imagine the savings that I got. The Kleenex oil control film was also on sale at Php94, original price is 104 (I think). The Protec hand sanitizers were 79 for the whole box. The regular price is 49 but it’s also on BOGO. This pack is still good as it comes with a hand sanitizer holder. The Kojie San soap was 2 for 60 pesos. The only thing I bought on retail was the Maybelline Baby Lips. I couldn’t resist!

I bought other feminine products that were on sale. I think the sale will last until September 26 so I guess I’ll be hoarding again tomorrow. I have a few more coupons so this is going to be fun! I will try to add a few more items to my stockpile so that I wouldn’t have to buy toiletries again until next year. I’m eyeing the Kleenex oil control film as they seldom go on sale.


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails