Wednesday, September 26, 2012

These Pencils Last a Long Time

IMG_2239

This is another gift that I got for my birthday from a benefactor in the States. I have only used 3 of them, I think. They last a really long time, as expected from Urban Decay shadows.

urban decay 24-7 shadow pencil swatches, bitsandtreats
(L-R) Delinquent, Rehab, Juju, Sin, Clash

I have to admit, I’ve been using them as liners because I keep forgetting that I have them. I apply eyeshadow and suddenly I remember this or I see this when I turn around. That happens all the time. I will try to make a decent EOTD using these pencils.

I did not remove this swatch. I did several chores around the house requiring me to wash my hands several times and I still had some color left. It was only completely removed when I took a bath and this was without primer. I also love the fact that they don’t smudge even after a whole day. I tend to destroy “smudge-free” promises.

It’s such a shame to use them up thought. I don’t think I have the heart…


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails