Sunday, September 23, 2012

Love & Beauty Lip Gloss

All you regulars out there know that I’m not a fan of lip gloss. I don’t like the sticky feeling. But now, I am slowly learning to like it probably because of this lip gloss.

love & beauty lip gloss, bitsandtreats

This is a part of a set that was given to me by my best friend, Ahne, for my birthday. I have other lip glosses that are better but this one converted me. Probably because it was a gift from her or maybe because it was pleasant to use. It also has a vanilla flavor.

IMG_1919

IMG_1920

It’s shimmery and yes, I’m a shimmer girl. When applied properly, it will actually make your lips pop. It’s not too shimmery at all in my opinion. I don’t have a lip swatch but you get the idea. This is a concentrated application for you to be able to see the shade and the shimmer. Just spread this out to have beautiful, girly lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails