Thursday, June 3, 2010

Attention Ladies!

I know there are a lot of you out there who are lurkers in this blog. I need someone to "adopt" some of my beauty stuff and I'd appreciate it if you'll comment on this. These things are 95% to 99% full. My main reason for giving them out is because I'm allergic to them or I simply have no use for them. I don't want to throw them out. You know me, I hate waste. If I get at least 5 comments about this, I will show the things that are up for 'adoption'. Any comment will do. Tell me if you want to adopt them or a simple 'yes' or 'show me' will do. This is open for Philippine readers only.

I hope to hear from you ladies very soon!

P.S.

The products range from hair care, skin care and body care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails