Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Thank You and Welcome!

This shoutout goes to all my beautiful new followers! Thank you for taking the time out to read my thoughts and connecting with me through this world we call the Internet. I love reading your comments and I hope to be able to get to know all of you more in the coming days. So keep those comments coming!

I know I have a lot of lurkers out there and I really hope you will click that Follow button so that I can get to know you too! For all those who have blogs of their own, I love reading your blogs too! Following me is a great way to let me know of your blog. That's how I got to know of Sugar, Rhian and Renay's blogs and now, Lady Mitchelli! 

So girls, thank you and welcome and I hope to get to know more of you as we journey together in the Beauty World!

Hugs to all of you!

Lady E

1 comment:

  1. Awww thanks Lady E. It's so sweet of you to remember us. :3 We love you just the same. <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails