Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sample: Eskinol Gluta-Milk Whitening Cream

I love samples. For me, it's a very good practice to buy a trial size version of beauty products to test before buying normal sized ones because I have very sensitive skin. It's a great way to save money and choose the best product that suits your skin and your needs. 


I got this sample of Eskinol Gluta-Milk Whitening Cream in the mail and it took a while before I tried it because I'm really not that excited with whitening products. But I thought that this will make my face even toned and so I tried it. If you're on steroids, you'd understand how nasty those medicines are and how they can wreak havoc on your face. 

I never got to test that 1 week claim on the packaging because my face broke out a few minutes after applying this. Not wanting to chuck this in the trash bin, I tried using it on my elbows and knees. 

The whole sachet took 2 1/2 weeks to finish. I didn't notice any whitening effects. But it did make my elbows and knees a bit softer in that duration. Now that I've stopped, they're back to normal. I really think that products like these need to be used religiously and continuously for maximum and visible results. Sadly, I can't with this. 

I don't know how much a sachet of Eskinol Gluta-Milk Whitening Cream costs because I got it for free but you can check out Watsons and Beauty by SM. I've seen this around there. If you've already tried this product, share your experience with me!

2 comments:

  1. For some weird reason Eskinol always breaks me out so I try to stay away from their products. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ako Pond's! For Eskinol, I can use some of their toners.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails