Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What's So Special About a Clear Polish?

I've tried different brands of clear polish - Caronia, Bobbie, The Face Shop, Etude House, Elianto. I don't like the first two ones. I've used TFS for a few years then I discovered Etude House. But Etude House is so far, far away and I don't want to go there just to buy one bottle of clear polish. Thank God I tried Elianto!


TFS Clear Polish becomes thick fast. It's very hard for me to finish a bottle. I usually end up chucking a bottle that still has 1/4 product in it just because it's already too thick. I got to finish Etude House's because it's a small bottle but even that got thick. Elianto on the other hand has a very thin consistency. It's so thin that it drips so you'd have to be very careful. Make sure that you only have enough on the brush otherwise you're nails will be filled with clear polish or worse, you'll get your nail polish ruined. 

It dries up quite fast. I've been using this for a few weeks now and there's no change in the consistency. I change nail polish about 3-4 times a week so that's a lot of opening and closing the bottle. It protects the color well especially when used with TFS/Etude House/Sally Hansen nail polish. It doesn't do well with Caronia. This is my first Elianto nail polish and with what I've experienced, I'm convinced to try their other nail polish even though they're more expensive than TFS. But I'll do that after I finish a few bottles of nail polish. I don't have storage space anymore.

The Elianto Clear Polish costs Php99 and I got this from Beauty by SM. See ya ladies, gotta go do my nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails