Sunday, October 14, 2012

Benefit Cha Cha Tint

benefit cha cha tint, bitsandtreats

I like this better than Posie Tint. It lasts much longer and the color shows better on my skin. Here’s the swatch:

benefit cha chat tint swatch, bitsandtreats

I usually swipe the brush twice on my cheeks, being careful to apply very light strokes then I blend right away. That swatch on the photograph is not blended yet because I want you to see the mango shade.

The product dries fast so if you don’t blend quickly, it will leave a mark on your cheeks. I did this once and I was left with 2 lines on my cheeks even after applying another coat on top of the 2 lines. The 2 lines were really prominent inside the cloud of tint. = )
I won’t repurchase as I have far too many products that I need to finish and by the time I do so, this product has been probably discontinued or Benefit has already come up with something better.


1 comment:

  1. I've seen that around but I just never really gave blush tints a try. lovely color though.
    http://redberryaha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails