Monday, October 15, 2012

Lily Cole for The Body Shop Puff on Radiance

the body shop lily cole puff on radiance, bitsandtreats

I wanted this ever since I saw it at TBS Greenbelt but it wasn’t in the budget that time. When I had the budget, it was already out of stock. Well, good thing I waited because I saw it again at MOA 2 weekends ago and it was on sale! Most of you know that The Body Shop PH is on sale up to 50%. I did some early Christmas shopping so I bought a lot of items and they were entitled to the 50% discount. The Puff on Radiance was originally priced at around Php900 something and I got this for around Php400+ after the discount.

the body shop puff on radiance, bitsandtreats

Isn’t it pretty? It’s like Guerlain Meteorites but it’s nothing like it. This is very sheer, very light. I use a brush to apply this on my face but I have to apply several times to get a decent highlight. I tried using the puff but it’s worse. 

Look, you can hardly see it:

lily cole puff on radiance swatch, bitsandtreats


I use this for a light day makeup. I think this will be better to use as a body shimmer. It’s not a great product and I’m really glad I got it for half the price otherwise I would have been really disappointed. Anyway, it looks really good on my vanity. = )


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails