Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Caspian

This is another Too Faced Luster Liner. It’s called Caspian, if I’m not mistaken.

too faced luster liner caspian, bitsandtreats

According to the description, it’s a golden plum shade.

too faced luster liner caspian2, bitsandtreats

It’s definitely not a day color. I think I can use this for more mature clients as deeper, bolder colors look good on them.

caspian lip swatch with mermaid, bitsandtreats

This is topped with the Mermaid Girls Dig Pearls Gloss. I think I can get away with it if I top it with gloss. Otherwise, I look too mature.

caspian swatch with mermaid, bitsandtreats

I also found that these liners dry up my lips so if you are using them, be sure to moisturize your lips. But, they’re great and they last a long time. It’s also fun to sharpen them! You wouldn’t understand unless you own one. = )



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails