Thursday, October 11, 2012

Benefit Posie Tint

benefit posie tint, bitsandtreats

This is a mini bottle which I got with the Finding Mr. Bright kit. I’m not very impressed with this product.

benefit posie tint swatch, bitsandtreats

It’s great to use as part of your everyday makeup. I think this is best for students, teenagers and young working women who need a little bit of color on their cheeks. The shade is a very sheer pink. I did not blend the liquid too much as it will disappear. I usually apply around 2-3 strokes on my cheek to achieve the pink shade that I want. I use this when I just want some light makeup on.

It lasts for a few hours then you have to re-apply. I don’t usually take this with me when I go out because I find re-applying cheek tints troublesome. I bring a blush compact instead. It’s part of a kit so I don’t have any regrets. It’s an okay product but I won’t purchase a full bottle when this runs out. But if you’re a fan of cheek tints and you like light makeup, this one is great for you.


1 comment:

  1. i only use this for my lips, its my fave natural looking pink lips product ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails