Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pan!

IMG_3636

I have a ton of products that I want to finish and in the past two weeks, I managed to finish the ones in the photo above.

I already mentioned in a previous post that I like the Belo lotion. I use it not for its whitening properties (which, by the way, I’m not sure is effective because I don’t really care) but because it’s non-greasy and it gets absorbed by my skin fast. I think I use up a big bottle in 2-3 weeks.

The next bottle is the old Ellana brush cleaner. This is bigger than the new version. This is my favorite brush cleaner as it is very effective and it smells nice. It’s also very expensive in my opinion.

The next bottle is the Watsons Lavender Foot Scrub. I don’t want to spend a lot on foot products but I still want to take care of my dry feet so I use this. This is a great product. It’s affordable and effective. I think it took 2-3 months for me to finish this bottle.

Lastly, the Watsons Sakura Bella Body Scrub. Yes, I’m a huge fan of Watsons brand products. If you are looking for a gentle body scrub that’s affordable, get this. It smells wonderful. The beads are big but they don’t hurt my sensitive skin. I don’t get allergies after I use this. I think it’s on BOGO at Watsons so if you want to try it out, now is the perfect time. Oh, and don’t forget to ask for the Php50 coupons to get more savings!

2 comments:

  1. I always wanted to try Sakura Bella but was always hesitant. I guess I'll go for it this time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, try it! It leaves my skin so smooth and the scent lingers too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails