Saturday, October 27, 2012

October Cosmetics

As mentioned in my previous post,  I will be grouping my cosmetics monthly so that I will be able to use all of them. If you only knew how much cosmetics I have! I really want to use and finish them all. So I hope I can have good results with this experiment. Here are my October Cosmetics:

October products, bitsandtreats

I know it looks chaotic but don’t worry! I grouped them and took individual photos. Let’s start with the face:

October face products, bitsandtreats

I seriously need to finish my Laura Mercier cream foundation (Bamboo Beige). It’s hanging by a thread and I think I only have 3 uses left for this tube. Next is the Palgantong Powder in Pearl Beige. I haven’t used this yet although I have used it on my clients. Let’s see if it can at least live with my acidic face for a couple of hours. This Benefit That Gal primer is also hanging by a thread so I better finish it fast. Next is Benefit High Beam and ELF HD Undereye Setting Powder (to be blogged soon). Lastly, the Benefit Confessions of a Concealaholic kit. This is another product that I seriously have to finish. I have this bad habit of hanging on to stuff that needs to be gotten rid of.  Tsk, tsk.

On to the eyes:

october palettes for the eyes, bitsandtreats

I’ve been giving my NARS 15th Anniversary Palette some love lately and I plan to continue doing that. For most of you who have the Urban Decay NAKED palette, I think this is one of the most used palettes in your collection. Not me. I rarely use this palette so I’m giving it some love this month. At the bottom is my VS palette and Maybelline Cream palettes in Pedal to the Metal and Flash of Forest and of course, my Maybelline Diamond Glow Palette in Copper Brown which I totally forgot about.

october more eye products, bitsandtreats

I will also use these Maybelline Color Tattoos more this month. Here are Pomegranate Punk, Painted Purple and Audacious Asphalt.

IMG_3749

Finally for the eye category, my Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara and my Urban Decay Duo Liner in Zero and Whiskey. You see my bad habit?

october products for the cheeks, bitsandtreats

Now to the cheeks. This is an ELF blush that has no label. It’s a deep, warm pink. Next is MAC Giggly and my NARS Maui and Palm Beach blush and bronzer duo which I depotted last month.

October lip products, bitsandtreats

For the lips, here are my choice products – Too Faced Girls Dig Pearls Mermaid, Maybelline Nude Pearl, Revlon Gumdrop, Avon Violet Beauty, Kiss Me 04, Estee Lauder Candy, NARS Dolce Vita and EOS Lemon Drop.

october nail polish, bitsandtreats

Finally, for my nails – OPI Not Like the Movies, OPI for Sephora matte purple and gray, Burlesque for OPI, OPI matte black and China Glaze Pelican Gray.

I seldom leave the house nowadays so I’m hoping that I can at least make a dent on these products. These products will be left on my vanity for the rest of October. Come November, I will show you a new batch. I’m quite excited really.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails