Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Etude House Quick Dry Drop

etude house help my finger quick dry drop, bitsandtreats

This is also part of the Etude House haul I made a few weeks ago. This is different from other Quick Dry products. Why? Well, for one, it works! And in only under 60 seconds. I can apply nail polish anywhere as long as I have these drops. One tiny drop is enough for each nail.  In the box it says around 2-3 drops for each nail. That’s too much unless you have really big nails which I doubt.

It costs over Php200. It’s affordable in my opinion because I will use this for a really long time. Don’t use this with the Jelly Pop top coat as your nail polish won’t last long. Use them separately. I only use this when I really have to change my chipped nail polish but have no time to dry it out.

It gives your nails a nice shine, like you applied a top coat. I don’t use any top coats when I use these drops. My nail polish lasted a couple of days (with chores – lots of washing, etc.). It’s definitely a great buy if you’re a busy woman like me. = )


1 comment:

  1. interesting, I haven't seen this. I'm currently using the Sally Hansen Quick Dry top coat, hopefully this works better. will check it out, thanks for sharing. ^_^
    http://redberryaha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails