Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Best Treatment for Dry Skin

Do you suffer from really dry skin? I do. My skin is scaly, like a snake’s. It looks worse when I’m “molting” LOL. I’ve tried different dry skin lotions – Nivea, St. Ives, Jergens, etc. Some offered temporary relief why others were a real disappointment. Thankfully, I have found my cure:

aveeno skin relief moisturizing cream, bitsandtreats

Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Cream is the best treatment I’ve tried so far. My mom got this for me at S&R early this year. One tub costs around Php600. It’s expensive, I know but it really works. During the –ber cold months until February, my skin is at its worst. It’s dry and itchy and flaky. Aveeno offered me a much needed relief from all the scratching. I apply this once in the morning and once in the evening. I used this until summer rolled around. I will probably use this again in the coming weeks depending on the temperature.

If you’re having a hard time dealing with your dry skin, try this product out. One tub will last you a long, long time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails