Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Etude House Treatment Nail Salve

etude house help my finger treatment nail salve, bitsandtreats

This is the last item in my Etude House haul. This also costs over Php200. I got this because my cuticles are very dry and I want to give my nails some TLC.

The first time I used this, I applied it before I slept and in the morning, the area around my fingernails and toes were already peeling. It had that same effect for around 3 days and then the peeling stopped. I guess this product gets rid of old, dry skin to reveal a new layer of skin that is softer. I don’t cut my cuticles. I just push them back and I can say that this product has made my fingernails and toe nails better looking. I still have the occasional dryness but at least it’s not like before. I still use this treatment salve in my nightly rituals.

Give your nails some love with the Etude House Help My Finger Treatment Nail Salve. This is great if you wear nail polish a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails