Thursday, October 18, 2012

It’s Never Too Late

I can’t believe I only tried this product recently:

classic carmex box, bitsandtreats

For a lip balm addict, I sure am slow… I know Carmex has been around for some time and I’ve read and heard all the great things about it. I just kept putting off buying it. I guess I got swayed by all the pretty packaging of the other brands. Well, you have to admit. Red and yellow is not really very attractive for a lip balm. It kinda reminds me of McDonald’s. But anyway, that red and yellow combo is a classic and people identify with it. So who am I to judge a classic?

carmex lip balm, bitsandtreats

So what else can I say that’s new about this product? Absolutely nothing! It’s a great product. It does not taste weird (in my opinion), it doesn’t smell weird. It makes a great base for my ELF liquid lipsticks (more on that soon) and other lipsticks. It makes my lips soft. Actually, it made my lips better. Before Carmex, my lips would dry out whenever I don’t have lip balm on. With Carmex, my lips are no longer that dry. But what I really love about it is the ‘turn click’. I love it! I love the clicking sound it makes every time I push more product out. I know, I’m crazy.

By the way, which one is better, Carmex or Burt’s Bees? Yes, I also haven’t tried Burt’s yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails